The 1/16 Revo VXL is about half the size of the 1/10-scale E-Revo. Don’t call it a “mini” though; this is a whole new category of R/C performance. Beneath the Race Replica polycarbonate shell, you’ll find the suspension technology of the champion Traxxas Revo. The 1/16 E-Revo VXL is built on the proven innovation of the E-Revo. The F1-inspired, rocker-actuated suspension has been adapted to 1/16 scale with its performance intact. Threaded, oil-filled GTR shocks combine with the semi-monologue chassis to surpass anything else in the “mini” category. New Traxxas Stability Management allows arrow-straight acceleration on slippery surfaces without loss of control. TSM also makes high speed cornering corrections in the background for you, without unexpected side effects. Some models are “fast for a mini,” but the 1/16 E-Revo VXL is just plain fast. At 30+mph with the included 6-cell NiMH battery, E-Revo VXL is nearly twice as fast as most mini models. Install a second 6-cell battery and the top speed jumps to over 50mph! Waterproof electronics ensure that the 1/16 Revo VXL doesn’t slow down for rain, mud, or puddles. The VXL-3m ESC and Velineon 380 motor represent the latest in brushless technology. Fully LiPo compatible with for 2S and 3S packs and rated for 6-12 NiMH cells, this powerful combo gives E-Revo VXL blistering top speed. Patented Training Mode lets new drivers hone their skills at 50% throttle until they are ready to unlock full power. The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable and can be equipped with a Bluetooth module that turns your Android, iPad iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. The 1/16 E-Revo VXL is fully assembled and comes with a Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH battery and 2-amp 12-volt DC fast charger. As with all Traxxas vehicles, skilled customer support is only a phone call or email away.
- VXL-3m speed control and powerful Velineon 380 motor are capable of 30+mph out of the box or 50+mph all-out!
- New Traxxas Stability Management allows arrow-straight acceleration on slippery surfaces without loss of control
- Advanced TQi 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with model memory for fine tuning your speed machines
- Equipped with Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH battery and 2amp 12-volt peak detecting DC fast charger
- Full-time 4WD, sealed differentials, Torque-control slipper clutch, and Revo suspension technology for superior handling