ThinkGeek Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter – Laser-Etched Stainless-Steel Blade with Solid Zinc-Alloy Chromium-Plated Body
BOLDLY CUT PIZZA WHERE NO MAN HAS CUT BEFORE. Space – the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new pizzas, to seek out fresh toppings and new cheeses, to boldly cut pizza where no man has cut before. Yes, this officially-licensed Star Trek collectible is everything you hoped it would be. The laser-etched stainless-steel blade and solid metal construction make it perfect for battling Romulans in the neutral zone or slicing pizzas with precision. You’ll find that even though the prime mission of the Enterprise has now become very pizza-centric, the chrome-plated metal construction makes the Enterprise pizza cutter a true Star Trek collectible. Plus, it looks great on your table even when not being used to cut your favorite cheese-and-sauce-laden masterpieces.
- Star Trek Pizza Cutter – This Pizza Cutter is in the shape of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 from Star Trek: The Original Series.
- Cut Pizza Boldly – The Star Trek Pizza Cutter has its mission to explore strange new pizzas, seek out new toppings and cheeses, and boldly cut pizza where no man has cut before.
- Stainless Steel – The pizza cutter is a laser-etched stainless-steel blade with a zinc-alloy chromium-plated body. Not dishwasher safe, hand wash only.
- Dimensions – Blade diameter: 4″. Total length including blade: 8.5″. Weight: 10 oz.
- Officially-licensed Star Trek Collectible – This is officially-licensed Star Trek collectible, and a ThinkGeek creation and exclusive.