The design of da Vinci’s clock utilizes intricately connected weights and gears to accurately measure time. Power for the clock is harnessed from a horizontal rotary pendulum design. The clock’s speed is controlled by adjusting the weight and balance of the pendulum.
- Reproduction of a clock based on an escapement sketched by Leonardo da Vinci
- Assemble in either a wall mounted or standing configuration
- Uses the pendulum’s weight as the power source
- Snap together assembly of textured parts
- No batteries, paint, or glue required