Exclusive to Amazon.com. Get around with power and style on this cool electric scooter by Razor. Featuring a super-size deck and frame for riders ages 12 and older, the E325 can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour thanks to its high-performance, ultra-quiet chain-drive motor. The scooter also includes a pair of extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires to ensure a smooth ride while you zip around the neighborhood. Other details include variable speed acceleration, a twist-grip throttle, and a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 45 minutes of continuous use per charge (the battery requires roughly eight hours of charge time).
The charger and tools are included with the E325, though riders should note that some assembly is required. The buyer and rider of the E325 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of this scooter (a helmet, elbow pads, and kneepads are recommended). The E300 offers a weight maximum of 220 pounds and weighs 52 pounds. The thrill of power meets the latest technology and high-quality materials that Razor is known for – in the form of electric scooters. With larger deck, frame and tires for older teen and adult riders, the E325 electric scooter is Razor’s speediest electric scooter – traveling up to 15 miles per hour. The electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor – applauded by neighbors everywhere.
Get around with power and style on the Razor E325 electric scooter. Equipped with a super-sized deck frame and an ultra-quiet chain-drive motor, the E325 reaches speeds of up to 15 miles per hour, making it a blast to zip around the neighborhood. The scooter’s pair of extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires, meanwhile, ensure a smooth ride every time. And unlike many other scooters, the E325 is lightweight and durable, with a double-welded structure. Other details include variable speed acceleration, a twist-grip throttle, a rear hand brake, and a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 45 minutes of continuous use per charge (the battery requires roughly eight hours of charge time). Designed for riders age 12 and older, the E325 comes with a charger and tools for assembly.
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California, and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand. Razor is home to the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, along with other scooters like the E100, E200, and E300–all electric scooters. The cutting-edge line of Razor products also includes the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor also offers an action video–RVM–featuring Team Razor (pro scooter athletes ages 9 to 20, who tour the world participating in demonstrations and competitions). Razor has won numerous awards, including the Toy Industry Association’s Toy of the Year, and Toy of the Year honors from Time, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.
- Electric scooter with extra-large deck frame
- Ultra-quiet chain-drive motor reaches up to 15 mph
- Extra-wide, smooth-rolling 10-inch pneumatic tires
- Variable speed acceleration; twist-grip throttle
- For riders age 12 and older; includes charger and tools
- Cool electric scooter with super-size deck and frame for riders 12 and older
- Reaches speeds of up to 15 mph thanks to high-performance, chain-driven motor
- Extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires and super-quiet motor deliver smooth ride
- Twist-grip throttle offers variable speed acceleration; includes charger and tools
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
List Price: $ 249.00
Price: $ 259.99