1. Gently adjust the flexible neck to position the cool breeze any where you wish.
2. Super compact & lightweight.
3. USB port powered, no external power supply needed.
4. Durable soft fan blades for safe usage.
5. No dirve, plug and play.
6. Convenient On/Off switch.
7. The clock keeps time when switched off and seting the time is easy too
1. USB powered
2. Flexible gooseneck
3. Quiet electric motor
4. Soft blades for safety
5. Working Volt: DC 5V
6. Working current: ≤350mA
7. Product length: 40cm
8. Switch: keyswitch
9. Fan diameter:88mm
10. weight: 54g
Setting the time
1. Plug into a USB port and press the ON/OFF switch to turn fan on and to activate the clock display.
2. Press and hold the ON/OFF button until minute hand starts blinking.
3. Setting the hour hand:continue to hold ON/OFF button to set the hour hand.The clock will spin clockwise fast,release the button just before the correct hour.
4. Setting the minute hand:After the hour is set,the minute hand will flash,Click the ON/OFF button to move the minute hand forward to the correct time.
5. Leave for 6 seconds and the time is set.
1. Keep your hair,face and eyes away from the rotating fan blades.
2. In order to protect your USB port form damage,be careful not to press hard to the USB connector when adjusting the flexible neck.
3. When the fan is moving keep children under 3 years away from the product.
4. Please turn off the fan when you do not use it.
5.Give it a break after 4-5 hours working.It will prolong the service life.
1 X ONXE USB LED Clock Fan
- PVC soft fan blades for safety, mental flexible neck.
- Simply plug into any USB port on notebook or PC to create a gentle refreshing breeze.
- Gently adjust the flexible neck to positon the cool breeze anywhere you wish.
- Real-time Clock display. No driver installation required.
- Keep cool and display cool messages at your office or on the go with the USB LED Message Fan.USB FAN 1 year warranty,Fan only through ONE TWO brand stores sales, other stores selling fake, do not enjoy 1 year warranty service