ninebot GoKart Kit Fitting for Segway miniPRO Transporter (Self Balancing Scooter Excluded), Big Racing Ride on Car Toy for Kids and Adults White
Modern-Depo LLC is the authorized dealer of Segway-Ninebot products in North America.
- SEGWAY-NINEBOT, a worldwide leader in electric personal transportation, is setting the new standard of karting with its electric Gokart: ①A Revolutionary Electric Gokart from Segway. ②The first Gokart ever that is made to drift. ③The Gokart with the fastest initial acceleration. ④Adjustable frame allows for a variety of rider sizes ⑤Designed for all ages. ⑥Winner of Reddot Award 2018: Best of the Best.
- One Product, Twice the Fun: Why have just one fun product to ride when you can have two? Instead of creating an electric gokart from scratch, we’ve designed the Ninebot Gokart Kit to work with the Ninebot by Segway miniPRO. Attach your miniPRO to work as the gokart’s motor, or detach it and ride it hands-free.
- ①Reverse Enabled: Unlike most gokarts, the Ninebot Electric Gokart comes equipped with the ability to go in reverse. Once at a complete stop, quickly tap the brake pedal twice and the gokart is now in reverse. When stopped, tap it twice again to go back to forward. ②A Gokart Ready-to-Travel in Your Trunk: The Ninebot Electric Gokart is collapsible to fit in most trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go.
- Notes: Buyer needs to purchase the self balancing scooter separately.
- ①3-Driving Modes: The Ninebot Electric Gokart comes with three driving modes for riders to choose based on their expertise. Novice mode has a top speed of 5 MPH (8 km/h), the Standard mode has a top speed of 10.8 MPH (18 km/h), and Sport mode has a top speed of 15 MPH (24 km/h). ②Long Driving Range: The battery life of the Ninebot Electric Gokart varies across the different driving modes, with a maximum range of 12.4 miles (20 km). It takes about 3.5 hours to fully charge the battery.